I decided to go a step up from my present Concert violin and will consider the Master violin or Soloist violin as a future purchase. My new Artist Violin will join my Concert Violin as my second fiddle, and I am looking forward to it’s arrival.
Artist Violin Features
- Solid hand-carved, figured spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% Ebony fingerboard & pegs
- Composite tailpiece
- Hand-carved German Teller bridge
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
- Antiqued wood – dried a minimum of 7 years
- Strings – Whichever strings sound better on the specific violin (most commonly D’Addario Kaplan Amo or Zyex strings for the Artist violins)
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes their famous 10-point inspection and comes with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments.